March 8 @ 8:00 pm EST
Citizen Lobby Week Training
Meeting with our elected officials is VITAL to adding the For Our Freedom Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. American Promise is known for having an annual Citizen Lobby Day in Washington, DC to meet with members of Congress, and this year we’re adding an In-district Citizen Lobby WEEK! During the week of March 13th, we’re encouraging American Promise supporters from coast to coast to set up meetings with YOUR elected officials in YOUR DISTRICT.
RSVP for this call to learn how to schedule meetings with your local elected officials and get them to support the For Our Freedom Amendment.
On this call you can expect to learn about:
- Progress from around the country in February
- Announcement: Volunteer of the Month for February
- Announcement: Grassroots victory for February
- Overview of In-District Citizen Lobby Week
- Scheduling meetings with your elected officials
- How to get your elected officials to support the For Our Freedom Amendment
- Overview of the Next National Call – Business Advocacy