December 17 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST
Empathy Café: Share Mediations/Peacebuilding Project
A series of Empathy Cafes for individuals, bridge-building community, and peacemaking organizations seeking to heal a divided world through the power of mutual listening, mediation, empathy and dialogue. Register to join this participatory and experiential Empathy Café to dialogue about: “Sharing conflicts, mediations and peacebuilding challenges you are working on. Or talk about whatever is alive for you.” We will divide into small groups of 4 to 6 and use the Empathy Circle process for the dialogue.
- 1. Build Community: Meet and network with fellow CoPeSe members.
- 2. Build Relationships with others in the field.
- 3. Learn and practice the Empathy Circle dialogue process. Take it home to share with family, friends, school, work, your community, etc.
- 4. Learn and deepen empathic listening skills for conflict mediation and peace building.
- 5. Explore the topic together and come up with new insights.
- 6. A place fir Mediators and Conflict Resolution Experts to network and exchange information.
- 7. Share and retrieve the newest info on peacebuilding and conflict transformation.
- CoPeSe (Conflict Transformation, Peacebuilding and Security)
A leading network on peacebuilding and conflict transformation, counting more than 60k members.
- Center for Building a Culture of Empathy http://CultureOfEmpathy.com
The internet’s largest resource on the value of empathy.
- Peace Alliance http://PeaceAlliance.org
Educate, advocate, and mobilize people into action to transform systems and public policy toward a culture of peace.
- Listen First Project http://ListenFirstProject.org
Listen First Project leads the collaborative movement to heal America by bridging divides. It is a network of 500+ bridging organizations.
TOPIC: Share conflicts, mediations and peacebuilding challenges you are working on. Or talk about whatever is alive for you.
FREE: Everyone is welcome.
DATE: Saturday December 17, 2022
TIME: 10am PST/CEST 7pm: World Times: https://bit.ly/3ObMNjY
LENGTH: 2 hours
LOCATION: Zoom: https://zoom.us/j/9896109339
RECORDING: Part of the event (for those that agree) will be recorded and posted to social media for educational and promotional purposes. You have an option of being in a non recorded breakout group.
* See Video: Pascal Gemperli from CoPeSe interviews Edwin Rutsch – Empathy Circles for Conflict Transformation http://youtube.com/watch?v=tLXX2e14ivE
* Contact: EdwinRutsch@gmail.com
We use the Empathy Circle process for the dialogue. No Preparation needed, but if you want to understand the process before coming, view the How To Empathy Circle material at. http://bit.ly/EC-How
- ( ) View Video: How To Take Part in a Basic Empathy Circle (9 min) https://youtube.com/watch?v=wyKW7Jebgck
- ( ) Read PDF: http://bit.ly/EmpathyCirclePDFv2
- LinkedIn Event: https://bit.ly/3FHf80R (invite Friends)
- Facebook Event: http://facebook.com/events/528693152021450 (invite Friends)
- About Empathy Circles: https://EmpathyCircle.com
- About Empathy Circle Facilitator Training: https://BestEmpathyTraining.com
- For more information contact: EdwinRutsch@gmail.com