December 13, 2022 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CST
On Tuesday, December 13th and 20th at 1 – 2:30 PM Eastern, we will explore “Healing Conversations- Making Difficult Conversations Easy.”
- Transform division and contempt into connection and understanding
- Using our “7 Ways to Connect,” open the conversation instead of shutting it down.
- Experience how to shift from cultural and political polarization to bridging divides and building relationships.
- Leave with answers to these 3 questions:
- What are the potential benefits you might receive from listening to others with differing beliefs?
- How can I stay at peace when hearing different points of view?
- Is this really a safe space where I can express myself or stay silent and just listenThe benefits don’t just create a better relationship, it makes you a better relative, friend, co-worker, and leader.