April 16, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PDT
Join, Design & Build the EMPATHY MOVEMENT
Center for Building a Culture of Empathy
This is an ongoing Series of Empathy Cafes to design and build the EMPATHY MOVEMENT. We will talk about different projects such as:
- Empathy Circles
- Empathy Circle Facilitator Trainings – Learn to build the movement by taking the Empathy Circle facilitation training, starting Monday, May 9th https://bit.ly/3MCtal9
- The Empathy for Congress Campaign
- Share your ideas for building the MOVEMENT.
Everyone is welcome.
TIME: 10am PT/1pm ET (2hr)
LOCATION – No need to RSVP, just drop in: Zoom https://zoom.us/j/9896109339
RECORDING: The Sessions are recorded and posted to social media for educational and promotional purposes.
We will use the Empathy Circle process for the discussions.
Learn the practice to bring it to your local community. It supports
- team and community building,
- mutual support,
- conflict mediation,
- creativity and innovation.
EMPATHY CIRCLES http://www.empathycircle.com
An Empathy Circle is a structured dialogue process that effectively supports meaningful and constructive dialogue. An Empathy Circle increases mutual understanding and connection by ensuring that each person feels fully heard to their satisfaction.
The practice is the most effective gateway practice for learning, practicing and deepening listening and empathy skills, as well as, nurturing an empathic way of being
- 1. What is an Empathy Circle? http://bit.ly/EC-WhatIs
- 2. Why Participate? http://bit.ly/EC-Benefits
- 3. How to Empathy Circle? http://bit.ly/EC-How
- 4. Empathy Circle Facilitator Training http://bit.ly/EC-Facilitate
EMPATHY TRAINING http://BestEmpathyTraining.com
Each Training Cohort lasts 5 weeks and then the next Cohort starts after 3 open Drop-In Empathy Circle. You can take the training for one Cohort or take it multiple times to deepen you practice and to become a trainer of it.
CURRENT TRAINING SCHEDULE
– Cohort 12 Series: Saturdays, https://bit.ly/COHORT12Series
– Cohort 13 Series – Mondays http://bit.ly/COHORT13Series
EDWIN ‘EMPATHY’ RUTSCH FOR CONGRESS