October 13 @ 8:00 am - October 15 @ 3:30 pm EDT
National Conference on Dialogue & Deliberation
4355 Ashford Dunwoody Road
Atlanta, GA, 30346
Join us for NCDD 2023, the signature event for the dialogue, deliberation, and public engagement community. This three-day highly interactive conference will bring together the movers and shakers in our community to talk, learn, collaborate, and have fun. Over the National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation’s 20-year history, our national conferences have brought together leaders, practitioners, academics, students, and more to share our work with one another, explore new innovations in our practice, and tackle the challenges we face.
The return of the National Conference on Dialogue & Deliberation could not come at a more critical time. Civic life, community cohesion, and democracy need revitalization. In gathering together, attendees will explore how to address the struggles we are experiencing – as individuals, communities, and in various institutions and levels of governance – and come together to lift up the work that is helping, and make important commitments to what each of us can do going forward.
All who feel compelled to work on the issues we face as a nation and world are welcome to join us at this interactive and collaborative conference. If you are passionate about building interpersonal connections, increasing the public’s voice in decision-making, teaching and empowering people to be civically engaged, addressing structural issues in government, fighting oppression, and more – we need you to join us for this event! We will come together in community to make connections, learn new skills, and find our purpose moving forward that contributes to the betterment of our world.
This conference will include:
- Workshops which share approaches and stories of how dialogue and deliberation have made an impact.
- Skillbuilding opportunities to learn new skills and/or deepen existing skills.
- Working sessions which ask us to work together to strengthen our impact.
- An event showcase highlighting approaches being taken to address various challenges in our world.
- Networking opportunities to meet the people you want to get to know.
- Interactive and thought provoking sessions meant to inspire, challenge, and empower us all.
Save $100 on our regular 3-day registration with promo-code “100-off” at checkout.
Students – save $60 on our 3-day student rate with promo code “Student-Deal” at checkout.