February 8 @ 7:00 pm - February 9 @ 4:30 pm EST
NH Dialogue Across Difference
Join New Hampshire Listens & Urban Rural Action’s Dialogue Across Difference program. This will be an interactive Zoom workshop for college students in New Hampshire.
Join us on Feb. 8, 2022 @ 7-8:30 EST and/or Feb. 9, 2021 @ 3-4:30 pm EST. Both workshops will follow the same format, and students are able to participate in either one (or both).
The workshops are available ONLY to students at participating institutions in New Hampshire (see right). Participants will be able to engage with students at other institutions with different lived experiences and perspectives.
An interactive Zoom workshop with the following flow:
1. A brief introduction to the ABCs for Constructive Dialogue, which help us deepen understanding and connection across difference
2. Moderated small-group breakout discussions with students from different institutions
3. Reflections on the experience
1. Raise awareness of the assumptions we bring into conversations across difference
2. Provide a dialogue opportunity for students to increase understanding of different views on issues
3. Strengthen skills for communicating across divides
4. Have fun!