December 18, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm PST
The Global Stage: What Role Should We Play?
Regardless of how you feel about globalization, the U.S. is an important player on the global stage. The question is, what type of player should we be? Leader, follower, isolated, etc.? And does your answer change based on the policy area? Are there some areas you would like us to lead in and others for which you would like us to position ourselves differently? Whether it’s military, environment, civil rights, health, or something else, we want to hear your thoughts.
As time allows, we’ll explore such questions as:
- What is the role of the U.S. in global politics?
- In which areas do you consider the U.S. a leader today?
- In what areas do you believe the U.S. needs to improve?
- Are you satisfied with the U.S.’s current place on the global stage? What practical steps can be taken to get to a better place?
Join the Crossing Party Lines discussion and have a voice in our Nation’s Conversation! People of all views are welcomed, appreciated, and heard.
Please do your best to arrive at the beginning of the meeting – once we are in breakout rooms and the conversations have started, the meeting doors close to new arrivals. The breakout rooms open (and the doors close) approximately 15 minutes after the hour.
Sign up here or through a chapter near you:
Want to have a say in the topics we offer? Cast your vote in the poll on the Crossing Party Lines Community site. (https://crossingpartylines.net/future-topics/)
We would love to hear your thoughts on our social media pages. Don’t miss topic announcements, updates, news! Follow us on:
• Instagram @crossingpartylines
• Twitter @crosspartylines
• Facebook @crossingpartylines