November 21, 2022 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm PST
WORKSHOP: Turkey & Politics
Are you ready for Thanksgiving? All the feasting, family and political talk? Join us to learn how to bring the Crossing Party Lines experience to your dinner table. We will:
- Explore ways you can keep your conversations civil and respectful.
- Work through a Turkey and Politics Cheat Sheet
- Discuss random topics (whatever members choose) with a partner so you will be better prepared for talking politics with relatives who may hold views that are very different from your own.
IMPORTANT: Before the workshop, please download and print the worksheet at: https://crossingpartylines.com/turkey-and-politics/ Every individual will need a printed worksheet to write on when we split into breakout rooms.
ABOUT CPL Workshops
Get the training you need to effectively cross party lines.
Crossing Party Lines provides a series of FREE classes teaching the skills we use to talk across differences. We teach proven, science-based techniques to foster curiosity, invite listening, and connect across differences.
We designed these techniques based on recent discoveries in such fields as cognitive science, neurobiology, and evolutionary psychology. Because understanding the partisan brain is central to the work of Crossing Party Lines, our workshops cover both the skills and some of the basic science behind them.
Sign up here or through a chapter near you:
We would love to hear your thoughts on our social media pages. Don’t miss topic announcements, updates, news! Follow us on:
• Instagram @crossingpartylines Instagram.com/crossingpartylines
• Twitter @crosspartylines Twitter.com/CrossPartyLines
• Facebook @crossingpartylines Facebook.com/crossingpartylines