Conflict Transformation: your practical toolkit for peacebuildingPeace Direct
Peace Direct has launched a new course for people wanting to learn more about peacebuilding.
The course is available online and costs $25. The course is self paced, and takes on average between four hours and two weeks to complete.
Upon completion, participants should have a greater knowledge of the practical skills and techniques required to resolve conflict and build peace successfully at a local level.
The course consists of eight modules:
– Perspectives and values,
– Self-awareness and learning,
– Influencing through relationships: conflict and power
– Violence, peace and healing
– Participative conflict analysis
– Strategy and nonviolence
– Exploring options from ourselves to building a movement
– Being the change